Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hello to all from the Langs in Twain Harte!

So glad you all have started to get the hang of this! Hello to all from Greg, Becca, Jack, Nick, et al. Turkey was great - (thanks Maureen for the tip on the pre-cook in the ice chest) ... for those who want to know what that's about ... just advise.

I'm jazzed that this blog is catching on! Cool!

OK - so I need to have demerits for misspelling my own mother's name. OK - it's ARLEENE. I knew that. I'll fix it on the home page when I can figure out how to do that ...

So ... we're here in the office eating grasshopper pie - excuse me, make that Apple ... Oh, no - is that pumpkin? Or Lollyberry? Whatever....

For those first-timers (like me today) who want to post a message - OK - here's the deal ... there's a link in the upper right corner of the home page that says "New Post" and then just enter your message and you're there.

We were all together today for the big day ... all four of our children - and Jack! Nick's kids were with Emily today. It was a great meal and I had lots of help. We actually got a great family photo - haven't had one of those in a lot of years.

So nice to hear from Katie, Charlie, Cathy & Jeff! Keep on bloggin! :) Let's hear from the rest of us! :) What's news from the Portland area? Like Maria-Elena, etc.? And .... the Rayhbuck contingent? And what about Kelly & Steve? What's happenin'?

Love to all and a happy Thanksgiving!

Margie, John, Greg, Becca, Jack, Nick, Kim, Wayne, Kya & Kendall, Marc & Sally :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aunt Margie,

    I think what would work best is called a "team blog"... I was trying to figure out how everyone could create their own posts and add pictures etc. You would remain as the Administrator, but the rest of us Fraga's would be Team Members on the account. Here is a link that explains how it works:

    http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41440&topic=12498

    Let me know what you think or if you have any questions! xoxo Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All..

    Figured I would share some exciting news. Before becoming licensed, I must pass three tests called the MTELS (Massachusetts Test for Education Licensure). I just got my results back yesterday, and I passed my third and final test! It may not sound that exciting, but it is a huge deal! Now I can "officially" get licensed when I graduate in May. Uh Oh, does that mean I have to finally work in the "real world" haha.

    Other than that, nothing new to report. Finals week is next week, then I will be on break until January 20th!!

    Still are waiting for the big Boston first snow of the season...the weather has been surprisingly nice the past month or so.

    I told my mom and brother about this site. They said they will sit down tomorrow and try and figure it out (my mom struggles with the computer).

    By the way, how do we post pictures on here?

    Keep in touch! Xoxo Allyson

    ReplyDelete